I am continually amazed by the big hearts and generosity of my community. A local shelter, the St. Francis House, put a plea out on Facebook for us to fill their pantry. They were turning the homeless away from the bare shelves. Many of us stepped up and I hope the pantry is now overflowing.
Never miss an opportunity to help others.
And then bring along somebody small and teach her the value of giving to others. 😉
Do you ever feel like you don’t have enough space in your head for your thoughts?
I do. So, I am going to open up my head and empty it right here, right now!!
- Happy Birthday Jayne!
- Where is my husband?
- Are we going to food truck night? Is Lauren going?
- What should I do after yoga tomorrow?
- Have to be home by 2:00 to go to Disney on Ice.
- Should I go to One Spark?
- What am I going to say to my doctor on Monday, because I’m not happy!!
- You need to finish Laura’s banner by Tuesday.
- Get the audio book for your road trip.
- I’m so tired.
And I’m spent.