Throw Back Thursday to 2015
Looking back at a post from January 21, 2015, Wealth Wednesday, just for the fun of it. It reflects a positive vibe I’ve been feeling today as well. Great things are happening for me. The universe seems to be on my side. Honestly, I want to shout from the rooftops, but might just keep my feet on the ground. Hoping everybody out there is feeling happy and uplifted! Wouldn’t want to hog this feeling all for myself.
So happy with three profitable interactions this week.
- Starting on an Oh BaBee! Originals Valentine’s Day order for a new customer,
- Submitted my first ever professional article for our local magazine, Between the Bridges
- Started discussions for an Oh BaBee! Originals baby shower order…
Not too shabby for Wealth Wednesday!
Wow! What a busy, busy day! Wealth Wednesday, indeed. Now, of course, it is not necessarily financial wealth, but today has been full of connections, answers, and triumphs.
- Figured out my problem with Google Analytics (thanks Anne, Mommy Has to Work)
- Might have a new way to gain followers
- Finished Helping Hands of Nocatee’s fundraising campaign for Project Storybook! We raised over $100 for children’s books to be presented at Habitat for Humanity on November 15th. So excited!
- Picked a winner for my Harvest Welcome Sign Giveaway…Congratulations Crissie!!
I love days like this!!