Summer Road Trip Playlist
Are you going on a road trip this summer? We absolutely love going on road trips. Some friends of ours are currently planning a road trip to Iceland. Although they are still in the early stages of organizing their trip, they have started to look up car hire companies by completing searches for ‘car rental iceland‘ online. I have always wanted to visit Iceland so I would love to go on a road trip there to explore the country in detail too. There is nothing quite like hitting the open road with your family and friends is there? Just make sure you have enough room in your car for all your passengers and their luggage! You can find an amazing selection of vehicles that are perfect for a summer road trip on the Conklin cars and trucks website. Take a look to see what you can find! Looking for some fabulous music to soundtrack your next road trip? Read on to discover your new summer playlist.
- Jazzy Ash – www.jazzyash.com – “She’ll Be Coming Around the Mountain.” A touring artist steeped in the early roots traditions of American music, including that of New Orleans. Her next album will be “Swing Set,” coming on July 21.
- Dana’s Music Playground – www.danasmusicplayground.com
– “Five Green and Speckled Frogs.” This mutliply award-winning artist wants kids to get up and move to the music. Her new album is “Dana’s Best Jump and Jam Tunes”
- Little Miss Ann and Amy D – www.littlemissann.com – “Senses Song” – These teaching artists from the Old Town School of Folk Music present a sweet and singable song to celebrate sensory explorations of the world. It’s from their new and acclaimed album “Keep On.”
- Lucky Diaz and the Family Jam Band – http://www.luckydiazmusic.co
m – “Paletero Man” – From the forthcoming album “Made in LA,” this Latin Grammy and Emmy winning and internationally touring bilingual band serves up a tasty-icy treat of a song about a hero of the barrio.
- Tim Kubart – http://www.timkubart.com – “Superhero 2017 Remix” 2016 Grammy Award winner and Sprout TV host just released this remix of his kid anthem. Catch him on TV and on tour this summer.
- Lisa Loeb – http://www.lisaloeb.com – “Moon Star Pie” – One of the best-loved songwriters and authors, Lisa reminds us all that “you can make anything you dream,” and “It’s Gonna Be All Right.” The tune is from Lisa’s Parents’ Choice Gold Award winning new album “Feel What Feel”.
- Red Yarn – http://www.redyarnproduction
s.com – “Mockingbird” – This rollicking, harmonica-powered rocker will make any parent smile. And, kids will love the call-and-response invitations in this song from the new album “Born in the Deep Woods.”
- Justin Roberts – http://www.justinrobertsmusi
c.com – “Rolling Down the Hill” – This Grammy nominated artist’s songwriting powers are in full force on this song about enjoying the moment. It’s from his new and Parents’ Choice Gold Award winning album “Lemonade.”
- Danny Weinkauf Red Pants Band – http://www.dannyweinkauf.com
– “Transportation” Never before released, this brightly harmonic song from a forthcoming 2017 album kicks off summer with a 60s-esque rocking traveling song.