Thank you to “Flying Goannas” for your nomination of the One Lovely Blog Award. I live vicariously through you as you travel the world. And a huge congratulations for becoming grandparents! This might be your biggest adventure yet.
Seven facts about me:
- I became a first time mom at the age of 44. Emma is our only, wonderful child.
I am a retired dance educator of about 25 years. I miss it sometimes, but 25 years was enough.
- I have been blogging for about 6 months and LOVE it! I want to keep doing it and make a career out of it.
I come from a fairly large family…three brothers, one sister, five nieces, and one nephew. We are spread out across the country…North Carolina, Florida, Illinois, Nevada, California. My parents just celebrated their 55th Anniversary.
My husband, daughter, and I live in the third fastest growing community in the country. We love it. We have made so many friends in such a short time.
I try to live a positive life, believing that there is much more good in the world than we know.
I now nominate the following blogs for this award:
- Thank and link back to the person who nominated you
- List the rules and display the award
- Include seven facts about yourself
- Nominate around 15 (I’ve actually kept it to 10) other bloggers and let them know about the award
- Follow the blogger who nominated you (if not already!)