Growing Up on Throw Back Thursday…
My 49th birthday is in a few days. I found this photo from a blog post in July of last year, under which was typed, “I don’t wanna grow up.”
Well, because we all have to grow up and make our mark doing it, I thought I might share a few lesser known things about me, my life, my family, and my mark on the world.
- President William McKinley is my great, great, great Uncle by marriage.
- I’ve been a vegetarian for 24 years.
- When I was 15, my Dad took me to a Frank Sinatra concert. During a quiet moment, I stood up and yelled, “I love you, Frankie!”
- Four out of the seven members of my family have had cancer. None of us needed chemo and all of us are survivors.
- I’ve met two famous people…Celine Dion and John Tesh.
- My favorite number is seven and here’s why:
- I was born in the 7th month of 1967
- There are 7 years between me and my only sister
- There are 7 people in my immediate family
- There are 7 chakras
- And now, I get to include this: 7×7=49
But, I still don’t wanna grow up.