We hosted a #DisneyKids Preschool Playdate yesterday and had such fun!
I received free products in order to host the Disney Kids Preschool Playdate. The opinions expressed here are my own.
The prep was almost as much fun as the party. Unpacking the box and discovering all the fun things inside was exciting. Poor Emma had to “keep out” for way too long, but it was a lot to sift through, so I was thankful to have started early. We received all sorts of cool stuff:
- Sofia the First plates, napkins, cups, snack stand, centerpieces, tablecloth, stickers, and tiaras.
- Cheezy Crisps, Chocolate Mint Protein Bars, and a few recipes.
- Materials for games/activities: Bingo, Matching Game, Fortune Teller, and Twirling Tiaras
- Goodie Bag Prizes: Luggage tags, Chore Chart, Bracelet, Travel Game Card, Tinkerbell Gummies, Coloring Pages, and Straw Banners
- Bonus Toys: #MegaBlok Fairy House and Kinetic Sand Box
I asked the girls to help me set the table. I let them pretend that we were in a big castle and we had to do our part to get the table ready for lunch. They were awesome helpers! Our lunch was delicious and our princesses worked on their good manners.
- Sofia Tea Sandwiches (shaped like tea pots, cups, and cupcakes)
- #Crunchmaster Cheezy Crisps
- Fiona’s Fancy Fruit Salad
- Clif Chocolate Mint Protein Bar
- Apple Juice
After lunch, we had such fun playing games. We adapted a few of the games to make them age appropriate and fun. We added one simple game I created. Hearing the squeals from the girls during Disney Side Bingo was precious! They loved finding the pictures and covering them with cereal.
- Find Your Amulet (I hid a purple gem for each princess to find and keep)
- Disney Side Bingo
- Prancing Princess (Dance and Freeze)
- Matching Disney Cards
Finally, it was time for goodie bags and goodbyes. They had lots of fun discovering their goodies. We made a few extra bags for the girls who couldn’t make the party and delivered them today. We certainly had enough to share!
Thank you, Disney Side Celebrations, for this unique opportunity!